tech for the Sake of Tech


yes, i find it very interesting because i thought that they would love to have everything new and all of the other stuff like having a new car that some people can't afford would be different in the old days because it s like being richer then other people.and i dont know if y classmates would think  the same thing.

i think that it would be a distraction for some people because some people cant keep there eyes of the tecthnology, it would make more accidents happen.


it would be very important to my friends and brother but to my parents and me it would be that important because it just a car and its all control by a computer. i dont know why its so important to my friends because it's just a car with a lot of stuff that it would be worthless trying to spend your money on when you can spend it on something else.

i wouldn't love to have anything special on my car because i wouldn't rather spending my money o  a car that will get old in few years.

the useless car for me would be the flying car.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Technologies in Development."

privacy please